Flight Training Private Pilot License
This is the intro level pilots license and the very first license you will acquire in your flight training journey. You will be able to fly yourself and passengers on your own.
- 40 hours total time
- 20 hours dual instruction
- 10 hours solo
- Ability to fly an aircraft with up to 14 passengers with less than 201 horsepower, during both day and night in visual meteorological conditions
- Must be able to pass at least a 3rd class FAA medical exam or obtain a basic-med certificate.
- Must be 16 years old to solo.
- Must be 17 years old to be eligible for the private pilot checkride.